Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

30355 S 4230 Rd
Inola, OK, 74036
United States

Thank you for your support!

Checks can be mailed to:

Parson for State representative 2018

7030 S Yale Suite 104 | Tulsa, OK 74136

Oklahoma law requires all campaigns to disclose their donor's name, address, occupation, and employer. Individual campaign contributions are limited to a maximum of $2,700 per individual or $5,400 per married couple.